The covered topics are:
- Simple Ico Sphere, which will be the fire emitter.
- Adding Quick some effects to the scene.
- Getting familiar with smoke settings.
- Creating fire and animating it.
- Tweaking the domain and Creating previews.
- Increasing the smoke resolution.
- Volumetric shading setup and rendering the simulation.
- Adding glow in the compositor.
- Working with EXR sequences in an intelligent way.
- Exporting the video file.
- In the end, there is a particular advanced part.
Enjoy watching this informative, 39 minutes video tutorial below:
Polyfjord is a tiny animation studio by Asbjørn from Norway, with a great passion for simulations and especially for rigid body simulation. Check their Patreon page Here that contains many and very excellent tutorials.